Friday, January 18, 2013

Baby, it's cold outside

I woke up this morning to a beautiful, bright sunny day, so I decided to take a walk and take some pictures on the way. I wanted to dress up a bit more to go into town, but when I saw it was -3 degrees outside, I put on my regular winter uniform: leggings, black skinny jeans, black Converses, a tank top, a long sleeve top, a sweater and of course a coat, a scarf and a hat (Jesus, I can't wait until winter is over). I hate the fact that it's so cold that I feel like my options are very limited; with temperatures like this all I wanna do is dress comfortably and keep as warm as I can.
However, not everyone is the same, so I decided to really observe how people fight the cold: some follow my philosophy, others take advantage of the opportunity to flaunt fur coats and spectacular hats, while the rest ignore the thermometer and wear what they would wear during any other season. 
See for yourself, these are some photos I took today during my walk around Brighton.

Hoy amanecí con un hermoso día soleado, así que decidí ir a caminar y sacar fotos. Tuve intención de arreglarme, pero cuando vi que hacía 3 grados bajo cero, me puse mi uniforme regular del invierno: leggings, chupines negros, Converse negras, una musculosa, una remera manga larga, un suéter y obviamente una campera, bufanda y gorro (Dios, ya quiero que sea verano!). Odio el hecho que hace tanto frío que me siento muy limita con lo que puedo usar; con las temperaturas que estamos teniendo todo lo que quiero hacer es vestirme cómoda y estar abrigada.
Pero no todos somos iguales, así que decidí observar con atención a la gente que pasaba por al lado mío  y ver como ellos luchaban contra el frío: algunos tienen mi misma filosofía, otros aprovechan la oportunidad para mostrar sus tapados de piel y sombreros espectaculares, mientras que el resto ignora al termómetro y usan lo que usarían en cualquier otra temporada. 
Vean por si mismos en las fotos que saqué hoy durante mi caminata por Brighton.











CF

No comments:

Post a Comment