Friday, December 30, 2011

Consuegra, Spain

Today we went with the family to Consuegra in Spain. A lovely small village in which the "Don Quijote" was based. Since it was so cold/windy (thankfully it was sunny...God, I wish the weather in England was the same as in Spain) I opted for comfort and coziness. I admit this look is not the most fashionable thing I've ever worn but it was definitely suitable for the occasion. I love this thick sweater from Pull and Bear that I got as a present for Christmas.
Since I mentioned Pull and Bear, I went there yesterday and loved everything in there! Even though the shop wasn't massive, I didn't know where to start looking. From plain leather dresses to embellished sweaters; polka dot dresses, ballerina skirts and a wide variety of items with sequins that promise people to make them stand out in the crowd, there's a style or piece for everyone. I've never been crazy about this brand, but I think this season, at least in Spain, they have very good stuff and at affordable prices. Something worth taking a look at).




Animal Print Scarf- C&A
Hat
Skinny Jeans
Black Converse All Stars
Sweater-Pull&Bear
Black winter coat

No comments:

Post a Comment